So I decided that Kars and I better get on the latest technology! Plus this will be a good excuse for me to write about what's going on with us. Nothing to exciting actually. We've both been working like crazy. Kars is trying to survive the last few weeks of school. He seems to be enjoying his job (FINALLY!). I'm just waiting to find out if I'm going back to school in the summer or fall.
Its the starting of track season now for the high school and junior high. So far so good. My brother, Bub, is keeping the Hurdle tradtion going. He did awesome yesterday at his meet taking 5th in the 110m hurdles and 3rd in the 300m hurdles. It was a nice day for a track meet yesterday.....as well as some sun burns

Sunday, April 13, 2008
The Start of Something New...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Wahoo! I have new bloggin buddies! Love it guys! When are you going to come see us?!!?!?!?!?
Welcome to the blogging world! Josh and i joined just a couple of weeks ago. I'll be reading! Hilary
Yay!! Welcome to the fun world of bloggin!!! Before you know it, you'll be addicted!!! Fun to hear about what you guys are up to!!
Post a Comment