Karson and I have been considering getting a laptop. Both of us have had it trying to schedule our only computer to try and get all of our homework done. Any thoughts, suggestions, good deals?
We have a Toshiba and love it! It was affordable and it gets the job done, my brother swears be 'apple' but they are expensive and complicated ha ha! Good luck, its a good investment!! (sams club always has great deals on them!!)
I'm a Mac fan myself. They are a lot more money than other computers but it is worth the extra money. If you are a student you can get a discount on them too!
I say as long as it's not windows Vista, anything is great. We got a desktop that's an HP and I love it, but I really don't like the whole Vista programming, it's not compatible with anything! Good Luck!
Anything that lets me do my homework and logs onto the internet works for me!! Also I bought my laptop in the summer before school started. It seems that was when all the best deals are happening.
4 comments:
We have a Toshiba and love it! It was affordable and it gets the job done, my brother swears be 'apple' but they are expensive and complicated ha ha! Good luck, its a good investment!! (sams club always has great deals on them!!)
I'm a Mac fan myself. They are a lot more money than other computers but it is worth the extra money. If you are a student you can get a discount on them too!
I say as long as it's not windows Vista, anything is great. We got a desktop that's an HP and I love it, but I really don't like the whole Vista programming, it's not compatible with anything! Good Luck!
Anything that lets me do my homework and logs onto the internet works for me!! Also I bought my laptop in the summer before school started. It seems that was when all the best deals are happening.
Post a Comment