For those of you who haven' t heard yet, we're having a baby. I'm due April 21. We're pretty excited! I'll post more when I'm not so tired.
Wednesday, September 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
For those of you who haven' t heard yet, we're having a baby. I'm due April 21. We're pretty excited! I'll post more when I'm not so tired.
9 comments:
Congrats!! That's awesome!!! We're so excited for you!!
Wow- seems like lots of people are getting the baby bug!
Congrats!
Ha ha so so tired is right! I hope you are feeling well & I'm so excited for you!
Super excited for you guys!! :)
Congrats!!!
Congrats!!! Hope you are feeling well~ Maybe a bigger update when you are feeling up to it??
That is so awesome! Congratulations! I hope that you are feeling good.
you silly kids! Congrats! By the way you really need to call me and tell me all about how you found out, told cars, told your families ect!
Katelyn! Oh my goodness I can't believe I found you in this huge blogging world! I'm so glad I did! How in the heck are you I haven't seen you forever! You look awesome! And congrats on the baby!! YAYYYY you will the the cutest mom ever!
Post a Comment