Here's a short baby update. I just found out this morning that my doctor is going to start me on the 15th. YAY!!! That means only 9 days well almost 8 now! I'm so excited!
Tuesday, April 6, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Here's a short baby update. I just found out this morning that my doctor is going to start me on the 15th. YAY!!! That means only 9 days well almost 8 now! I'm so excited!
5 comments:
How exciting for you guys!! Thanks for taking good care of me when we had our little guy. It was nice to visit with you. Can't wait to see pictures!!!
Heidi Johnson
Best of luck!
My advice: go on a date! Also savor your sleep :)
So excited for the little man to make his arrival! Good luck with everything. Ditto on the savoring sleep advice. ENJOY IT NOW!!! :)
I'll have to come see you! Good Luck!
I am sooo excited for you! I've been thinking about you and wondering when that baby is coming. Been meaning to text you, glad you posted. If I don't see you before, good luck with everything!
Post a Comment