This kid is seriously hilarious! It is so hard to get mad at him because you end up laughing. I have been keeping a list of the funny things he's said over the last few months so that I could write about them.
In February, Korver got really sick. He was sick for almost 2 weeks. The first night, he vomited in the family room and made a pretty big mess. I hurried at ran him up into the tub so I could strip him down and give his a bath before it got anywhere else. Grammy and Pops came down with the carpet cleaner. They came into the bathroom to see Korv. He looked up at them and said, "I made a mess!" He then burst into tears!
One Sunday night we were at Grammy and Pop's house and started watching Pete's Dragon. Grammy got Korv talking about Pete the Dragon. The dragon's name was really Elliot, but Pete was easier for Korv to say. He talked about Pete for a week! He kept saying, "Silly, Silly Pete!" A couple days later we were talking about going up to Grammy's house. We went through all the name's saying who was going to be there. Korv then said, "And Pete?"
Korver loves buses. One night coming out of Karly's basketball game, the bus was parked right by the doors. Korver started yelling "It's a bus! It's a bus!" in this really high pitched voice that we now call his tiny voice.
Korver loves to sing. He sings Jesus Wants Me For a Sunbeam, You Are My Sunshine, Hello! Hello!, I Am a Child of God, Twinkle Twinkle Little Star, and Happy Family.
For Valentine's Day, we colored a heart for Bub. He kept saying "Bub's Heart!" all day!
Monday's around our house are known as "Stink Day". Every Monday we say, "IITTTTT'SSS STINK DAY!!!!" He loves to go out and watch the "Stink Trunk" empty the whole street's garbage cans. The truck driver waves at him every week. One week, he even honked the horn! Korv was in heaven!
One night driving home from Grammy and Pop's house, Korver from the back set says "Mom, A one!" Usually this means he needs to give me something or he wants something. I reached by hand in the back seat and in my hand he plops a booger. Thanks Korv!
Grandma and Papa are in our ward. We sit by them in church every week. Grandma plays the organ almost every week. One Sunday while Grandma was playing, from the bench Korv stands up and yells, "Hi, Grandma!" That same meeting, I sneezed and he turned and looked at me and said, "Bless you mommy. BLESS YOU!"
One night at dinner I couldn't get him to eat. He loves to have his cars sit on the bar at watch him eat. On this particular night, Mater was the lucky toy. I kept telling him that if he didn't eat Mater was going to drive over and eat his dinner. I stuck one of these sour worms that Korv loves right in front of Mater. I told him that if he didn't eat his Lasagna all gone that Mater would eat his worm. Korver started eating right away. The next thing I know, he says to Mater, " Mater, open your mouth big and say AHHHHH!"
When Kyle Korver was traded from the Jazz, my dad found a little Korver jersey on the clearance rack and bought it so Korver would have a Jazz jersey with his name on it. Well it finally fits. Korver wants to wear it every day. He was up every morning as says, "I wear my Korber shirt."
I have given my Grandma Sprague a shower at least 3 times a week since Korver was a baby. Korver just sits in the stroller and watches a movie and plays cars while I help her shower. The other day, we were getting ready to go up to her house to give her a shower. I told him that we were going to go up to grandma's and give her a tubby (that's what Korver calls baths). He looks at me and says, "I go see Tubby Grandma?"
I bought Korver some little sunglasses for the summer. We couldn't even make it out of the store before he wanted to put them on. Once in his car seat he says, "Mom, I cool dude!"
When leaving Grammy and Pop's house one night, he yells out the window to Grammy, "I go tell duck night night."
Monday, April 30, 2012
Korver's Little Funnies
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment