Here are the rules :
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.
Sunday, August 3, 2008
Memory Tag!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Thanks for the memories on my blog! You're great! Love the new background by the way. So cute!!
Ok, for my memories. Wow, I have MANY too. I actually remember when you were born. Yes, that was oh so long ago! But I remember sitting in Grandma's front room on that really old UGLY yellow & brown couch, holding you. I guess I was like 7 or 8. I also remember babysitting you guys (mostly you & Kourt) many times. It was so fun because you were like my little sisters. I totally remember that time when we were playing Duck Hunt on the old nintendo in my room at my parent's house. Good times!! :) Wow, time flies huh?
Post a Comment