Karson~Katelyn~Korver~Koda



Friday, July 25, 2008

In Karson's Words.....I'm Addicted!


Last friday Karson and I went out to dinner with his sister, Kara, and her cute girls. After dinner Karson and I looked at each other and did the now what. Ya know the every weekend what are we going to do since we have no money. We went to the mall and wandered around but that's no fun when you can't buy anything. We decided we'd go to Blockbuster and rent a movie. I think we keep the place in business. Well we got there and decided that we would look at the Wii games to see if there was anything fun. We bought a Wii for Christmas, (guess that explains the lack of extra money now)and are getting kinda sick of the games we've got. WE LUCKED OUT!!! They had Mario Kart!!!Yep they had it on the shelf. I've be DYING to play this game since it came out. I know kinda nerdy huh! Anyway let's just say it's the funnest video game ever!!! Karson's convinced that I'm addicted! Now the only problem is turning it in :(.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I haven't played any new versions of Mario Kart, but the old ghetto one is sure rad! I love your blog! I'm so glad you found me. Now I can blog stalk you. :) Where do you guys live now? Right now I'm just staying home with the kidos and I work a few hours a week at Old Navy. We should seriously get together sometime. By the way, can I just say that I love how you guys are keeping the "K name" tradition alive. That's awesome.