Karson~Katelyn~Korver~Koda



Thursday, November 13, 2008

Congrats Bub!!!!

I wanted to post a little congrats to my little brother (who's not very little anymore). He made the basketball team!!! We're all so excited for him. He was lucky enough to be one of five or six that made it out of the 15 or 16 boys that were on the sophomore team last year. He's such a good kid! Congrats Bub and we love you!!!!!

3 comments:

Poulsen Family said...

I love your picture for the header! It is so cute. Congrats to your bro- now you have something to do every Friday night.

staci said...

Yay for Bub! That's awesome! We'll have to plan to go to a game while we're up for Christmas!!

The Bairds said...

hey where the heck is your family going!? I was over at my mom's house and saw a for sale sign up there!?