"Back to school. Back to school, to prove to Dad that I'm not a fool. I got my lunch packed up, my boots tied tight, I hope I don't get in a fight. Ohhhh, back to school. Back to school. Back to school. Well, here goes nothing." (Billy madison)
For those of you who didn't get Karson's text message last fall, I thought I'd post it on here. This is a pretty good quote to sum up this week for Kars and I. This will be the first semester that we both will be in school at the same time. This should be very interesting!!!
Tuesday, January 6, 2009
Back to School
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Good for you guys! It will pay off and you'll be so glad you did it. Sorry I couldn't talk today at Bowmans, thanks for stopping by to say hi!
Katie, thank you so much for dinner, it was perfect! Good idea! And good luck with the nursing program, you will do great!
Katelyn,
Thanks for the invite to your blog. The picture of you and your husband is very cute and your dog Koda is ummmmmm very handsome. I love big dogs and he's so cute! Check out your email cuz I invited you too. Sorry it's taken me so long....it's a school thing :0)
Post a Comment