Not a whole lot has changed since I last updated. We are both staying real busy with work and school. Karson took on the challenge of getting in better shape as his New Years resolution. He's doing so great! He's already lost 15 lbs. I'm so proud of him! He's got me thinking about running again. The last couple of weeks my family has talked about running the Bair Gutsman (sp?). We'll see if it really happens but it would definitely be fun! I just found out today that there is a group of nurses, doctors, and others from my work that are going to run the Wasatch Back Relay. They invited me to join. So I guess for now in all my spare time I'll start training for it. From the website it looks manageable but looking and doing at this point are two totally different things.
Wednesday, February 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Welcome back to blogging! I've missed ya! I'm sure you're super busy with school & work though. That sounds like tons of fun to do the Wasatch Back Relay. I would actually really like to do that sometime. Such a great accomplishment, and so fun to be a part of a team like that. Maybe someday... I'm not sure I know wha the Bair Gutsman is. Tell me more...
Way to go. That would be so fun- I know you can do it! Speaking of running I was actually going to start again & then along came my cold. Go figure but I think I can, I think I can, I think I can. ha ha LOL!
Great job Karson with the weight! Kate, when I am in Utah we need to get together!!!
Post a Comment