I have been really bad at keeping this up to date since I went back to work. Life's been really crazy. Korver is going to be 6 months old next week. I can't believe how fast time goes by. He is the happiest, best baby. I swear he never cries. He sleeps all night and eats everything I give him. He is so curious. He loves football and Sesame Street. If you turn either of those one he's entertained for a least an hour. He's rolling all over the place and soon enough he's going to be crawling. We're getting family pictures done soon so I'll post some pictures. Karson's doing good too. He's going to be starting a new job at Deseret Book. He's so excited. Finally he's going to have a good job that will work with his busy school schedule. He's loving school! Thank heavens! I've gone back to work full time. Its hard some days but who can complain about working full time but only being gone for 3 days. I'm working on the postpartum unit which I love. Some days it makes me miss Korver but I love it. We love our house. There is still a lot of work to do but we'll get there.
Friday, October 8, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
So glad to hear you and your family are doing well! Maybe I will get to see you at work one of these days!
Yes, you are a big time slacker!! ;) Let's see some pics of Korver on here!!!! :)
kate... it has been a long time since i have seen you guys... hopefully we will see more since the holidays are coming! Yea for family get together's. is Karson working at the deseret book in the mall?
by the way this is mollie
Post a Comment