One of my resolutions for this year is to update this blog at least twice a month so that I can use it as my journal. The post of this week is going to be a brief summary of all the things that have happened in the last year.
January- Moved into our house. My birthday.
February- I finally passed my RN boards.
March- Prepared for the baby. No to exciting of a month, but I didn't feel like doing much.
April- Korver joined our family and one week later we closed on our house.
May- Full of track meets. I dragged Korver to like 8 track meets before he was even 2 weeks old. I guess that's why he loves being outside so much.
June- Korver's blessing and back to work for me.
July- Disneyland. Korver's first plane ride causing his first ear infection. Bought a new car.
August- Karson started back to school.
September- Karson's birthday
October- Korver's first Halloween
November- Karson gets a job as a seasonal worker at Deseret Book. Korver's first Thanksgiving. Setting up for Christmas.
December- Korver crawling all over. Lots of parties. Christmas. Karson got hired on at Deseret Book for a permanent position.
We had a very exciting year this year. Hope 2011 will be as much fun!
Sunday, January 2, 2011
New Year
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I LOVE your family picture!! So cute!! And congrats to Karson on the job, hooray!
Yay! An update! I love that buggie!
Katelyn, I just found your blog and Karson is so dang cute!! I miss seeing you...I was bummed you couldn't come to the get-together last month. Maybe next time I'm out there. :) Glad to see you're doing well!
Post a Comment