I can't believe how big Korver is getting! As of Saturday he's 9 months old. I can't believe he's almost a year old but at the same time it seems like he's been here forever. I love being a mom! It's the hardest but best thing I've ever done! Korver is so curious and adventurous! He loves to climb. I swear he just looks for things to figure out if he can climb over them. He's figured out how to pull himself up on furniture and walk around holding on to it. He loves to stand in his playpin and watch his favorite tv show, Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. At the end of every episode when they sing the Hot Dog Song, he jumps up and down like he's dancing. Its so funny!
He also loves to take baths. This week he had his first bath without his little tub. He loved it.
Monday, January 17, 2011
No more baby, he's a little boy now!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
He is so cute! Definitely can see his mamma in him!
Such cute pics! Man, they grow up way too fast!! He's at the best age right now!! Enjoy every minute!! Before you can blink, he'll be in 1st grade!!
He's getting too big too fast. SLOW DOWN!! - Callie
Post a Comment