Karson~Katelyn~Korver~Koda



Thursday, January 5, 2012

Halloween







Halloween was really fun this year. Korver didn't quite get it at first but he soon caught on to the getting treats. He wanted to eat them as fast as he got them though. We started the night by going to Bountiful to see Grandpa Herrscher. He had recently moved into Avalon Care Center. Lots of Karson's cousins and their kids were there. It was really fun to see all the kids dressed up. Korver didn't quite know what to think of Grandpa laying in his bed but we did get him close enough so Grandpa could talk to him.
The next stop was to Uncle Mikey's. Korver was more interested in seeing the puppies than showing off his costume.
Next we stopped at Grandma Sprague's. Korver loves Grandma! We didn't want to get him to close because I was afraid he's get green paint on her. She though he was so cute!
After Grandma Sprague's, we stopped to see Pop's and Grandma. Of course he headed straight for the toys. Like I said, he didn't quite get the trick-or-treating this year. Maybe we'll have better success next year. He still did like performing for everyone though.
Our last stop was to Grandma and Grandpa Lyman's house. We weren't there for very long because Korver was ready for dinner. I think his favorite part of the night was handing out the candy to all the kids. He loved watching all the kids walk up and down the street. Korver's little friend Carter even stopped by to get some treats. Korv really liked his dinosaur costume. I wish I wouldn't have taken Korv's costume off so I could have taken a picture of them. Oh well maybe next year I'll be better at taking pictures.

No comments: