
Christmas was a little interesting this year. I had to work Christmas morning for a few hours and Christmas came on a Sunday this year which made for a really busy day. Korver and Karson had a relaxing morning and the after I got off work we went to church. It was kind of nice to just have Sacrament meeting. I wouldn't mind having that more often! After church Grammy, Pops, and Lele came down to watch Korver open up his presents. It took him a bit to figure out what he was doing but he sort of got the hang of it. He was more interested in opening the toys that he had already unwrapped then finishing the unwrapping.
Korver got trucks, puzzles, blocks and a few clothes. No sure when my house turned into this but I sure love my little boy that makes this mess!

He loved the slide that Santa brought him. He played and played and played on it over the next couple of days.

It was really hard to convince Korver it was nap time. The only way he would go up to his bed was if he could take his truck with him.
Karson had to work on New Years so Korver and I spent most of the day just playing at home. Karson and I found these Lightining McQueen slippers on clearance at Target after Christmas. He loves them. The only time he took them off was if we left the house. Good thing we just stayed home so he could wear them!!


I love decorating my trees for Christmas but HATE taking them down. Korver didn't like it too much either. I think he intentionally sat in the box because there wasn't room for the tree with him in there! He's such a good helper!!
Thursday, February 9, 2012
Christmas Day, The Clean Up, and New Years
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment