Karson~Katelyn~Korver~Koda



Monday, May 5, 2008

Nothing too exciting!

I haven't posted anything for a while so I decided I better write something down. Nothing real exciting is going on. Last Monday I found out I have to get my wisdom teeth out at the end of the month! YUCK!!! They are hurting so bad so I'm glad they will be coming out! Last Tuesday our softball team lost. So much for an undefeated season....hahaha. I wasn't there because I had to work. Karson said it was an ugly game. Karson took his english final on Thursday. He said he felt really good about it. YAY!! Kars and I went to our stake/regional conference. (I don't know what to call it!) We both loved it! All of the speakers had such great messages. Well I guess that's all for now. Debbie is doing great and they hope to start waking her up today or tomorrow! That's great news and hopefully everything will keep going up from here with her!

2 comments:

staci said...

About time you updated Kate! Sorry you have to get your widsom teeth out. That's no fun. I got mine out 10 years ago. It kinda sucked, but I loved being pampered for a few days!!

You should see the pics Kourt took of the kids. SO CUTE! She did a great job!

Thanks for sending me those updates on Debbie. Hopefully things keep looking good for her and she can go home soon.

Erika said...

I hated when I had to get those teeth out, I'm sorry. better to do it now though I guess and get it over with.
So glad to hear that Debbie's doing better. And yay for Karson on the final.