Well tomorrow is the day I finally am getting my wisdom teeth out. I guess you could say I'm excited for the fact that they have been hurting sooooo bad for the last little while. Hopefully all will go well. We're doing great! We just got back from our softball game. WE FINALLY WON!!! We've only won two other games and one of those wins was a forfeit, so I don't know if you really call that a win. It was really fun. A couple of friends of mine came a subbed in. I haven't seen them in a while so it was good to catch up. Good news in Karson didn't get mad at anyone tonight! I guess we all just have to be a little extra competitive sometimes!
Tuesday, May 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Well, how did getting your teeth out go? Hope all is well.
Post a Comment