So I've kinda been a slacker lately with posting on here. We haven't been up to much other than being busy as usual. The wisdom teeth went well I guess you could say. I'm just glad I never have to do it again! One of the sockets got an infection. That was the worst part I think. It was our 2nd anniversary on the 14th of June. We spent most of the extra money we had on our fun trip to Vegas so we went to the zoo for our anniversary. I know it sounds stupid but actually we had a blast. It was one of the elephant's birthday so they were having a little party. It was funny to watch the elephant "eat" her presents! Karson took some cool pictures of the Tiger on his phone. I'll have to get a hold of it so I can download them and post them. Other than working we haven't really done much else except for hang out with Karson's sister, her husband and kids. They are so cute! I just have to post some of the picture I took a few weeks ago of our spaghetti and park party!







Aren't they so cute! We went to Kung Fu panda on Saturday with them. It was hilarious. I definitely recommend it. But the funniest part of the whole movie was when the panda throws the leopard up in the air. It was so funny because Sammie, the youngest, yells out "Bye bye Kitty!" I was laughing so hard!
Tuesday, June 24, 2008
Kind of a slacker lately....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Sorry about the infection, that's aweful! Your nieces are cute!
I didn't know you had a blog till I was looking at your facebook page. How did your softball game go? Did you have enough people?
Post a Comment