We had a fun, traditional hoilday I guess you could say! The fourth is one of my very favorite holidays! Here are some pictures that my sister took of our fun day.
Me and Karson at the parade and waiting for the fireworks.
My mom and the girls waiting for the parade to start.
Dad and the boys waiting for the parade to start.
My brother and sister at the parade. Of course my dad is popping his head in too!!!

These pictures are of Karson's niece. She just loved my sisters! One of the best things about the 4th is our families already know each other and we do almost everything together so there is not really any of that trying to do both families stuff. We're soooooo lucky!
This is Kaden, Karson' nephew. He was beings shy and didn't want his picture taken! He's so cute!
My mom and dad at the parade.






3 comments:
Katelyn! Karson! How are you guys? I hope that everything is great!
Looks fun!
Yay! I found you...I keep meaning to ask you everytime I see you what your blog address is, and I forget. Finally, tonight I DUG thru my emails and found it! So, tomorrow, when it's not so late, I'll add you to my list and find you easier!
Love you guys,
Kara
Post a Comment