We had a really fun 4th of July. We started out by going to the Kaysville City breakfast. This is a tradition for my family because my Dad has always cooked at it for as long as I can remember. Because of work I haven't been able to go for the last 2 years so it was really fun to see everyone. After the Breakfast we went to the parade. Korv loved it. He especially loved this old police car from the Highway Patrol. It looked just like Sheriff from the Cars movie. After the parade, Korv and went home a took a nap while Kars was at work. After nap time, Korv and I headed up to my parents for a BBQ. Another fun little tradition we have is eating out on the drive way watching all the people try and find parking to go up to the Davis Fireworks. I love People Watching!! We ended the night watching fireworks from my parents house. We never had to shot any off ourselves because there were more than enough going off around the neightborhood. I love the 4th. It is right up there with Christmas as my favorite holidays.
Korver's 4th of July outfit
Korv sittin in his stroller at the breakfast.
Kars and my dad at they're grill. This is Kars's first year cooking. My brother and Dad have done it together for the past few years. Kars was the replacement because of Bub being on his mission. Kars had a blast!
Korv and me at the parade
My boys at the parade.
Our little family waiting for the parade.
The whole gang at the parade.
Watching the parade.
Clapping for the soldiers because everyone else was.
Waiting for the fireworks to start with Grandma.
Korver was so tired by the time the fireworks started he almost fell asleep on Pop's lap.
Tuesday, July 5, 2011
Happy 4th of July
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment