So Cars is the new hit around our house. Korver loves it. I can't wait to take him to Cars 2. Unfortunately Kars and I haven't had a day off together with enough time to go to a movie. Maybe this week we'll be able to take Korver to Cars 2. I don't know what I'm going to do when Walmart takes all their Cars stuff down. Its the only thing that keeps Korver entertained while we are grocery shopping. It'll be good because I'm totally a sucker when he spots something and gets so excited.
Korver wearing his Mater t-shirt. Yes he's under my table. It was the only time he'd hold still for long enough for me to get a picture of him. He loves this shirt. If you ask him "Where's Mater?" he'll pull the shirt away from his belly so he can look at Mater. The best part is he does that with every shirt now even if its not his Mater shirt.
Korver glued to the movie. The other day, Korver was intently watching the movie much like these pictures. His favorite part of the movie,Tracker Tippin, came on. At the end of this part when Mater and Lightning are getting chased by the big tractor, Mater says "RUUUUNNNN! He's gonna git ya." Well Korver went nuts! He started running all over the family room just laughing his head off. I wish I could have gotten this on film. It was so funny!!!!
Korver's first Hot Wheels cars. He spotted all the Cars stuff in the toy section from clear down the aisle. Bad idea by me to go over there. I couldn't get him to leave after we started looking at all the stuff. These were the cheapest things. He's hardly put them down since we bought them.
Watching the Cars 2 advertisement.
Tuesday, July 5, 2011
He Loves Cars!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment