Karson~Katelyn~Korver~Koda



Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Just Playin

Here is just a few random pictures that I've taken over the last couple of months.
Korver pointing at Bub in the pictures at my parents house.

Korver saying Hi to Bub. This is the ritual whenever we go to my parents. He stops at the coffee table and says Hi.

My little climber trying to reach something on the table.



These pictures were right before we went to cherry hill for the first time. He loves the water.

This is how Korv likes to ride his bike. He sits on the little piano and bounces up and down as he pushes his bike so the music with play.

Playing with his mower.

Sitting in his story box reading stories.



Korver found Bub's football at my parents and was running around with it.

I took this picture to send to Bub so he could see how tall he's getting.




This kid loves to read stories.

Going down the slide at Gailey Park.



I guess he thought the race track looked like a good seat, but then he couldn't get out.

Korv loves to climb under the table and chairs and sit there until we tell him to get out. He thinks he's pretty dang funny.

1 comment:

Kourtney said...

SO cute! I love my little bug!!