For our Anniversary in June, Kars asked me what I wanted to do. We decided that we didn't want to leave Korv with anyone, so we went to the zoo. We had so much fun. It was perfect weather and Korv loved the animals especially the Tigers.Korv with Mom and Dad at the Zoo.
Korver loves Tigers. He loved watching them walk around. He kept saying RAARRRR!
This is Tiger. He was Korv's souvenir. He loves it. He carried it around for days. He calls it Ier (eye-er).
Waiting in line for the train with Daddy.
On the train with Mommy.
This Gorilla walked right up to the glass where the stroller with Korv was parked. I think it startled Korver a little, but he didn't cry. He just pushed back on the stroller.
Kars and the monkey were almost nose to nose. He was just staring at Kars. It was so funny.
Korv loved watching the elephants especially little Zuri. She was playing with this big ball. The mom would take down the food from this net thing and drop it on the ground so Zuri could eat.
Korv and Daddy Korver was so tired he just passed out on the way home.
Tuesday, July 5, 2011
Trip to the Zoo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
That looks so fun! I really want to go to the zoo, I think Landon would love it.
Post a Comment